Brightshores must receive all of the pre-placement documentation at least two (2) weeks prior to your start date. Be sure to complete all mandatory modules below in Step A before you proceed to the Student Registration Form (Step B). Please click on the links below to get started.
New Students – Complete ALL Steps in A and B
Returning Students – Complete the following steps:
Step A: Complete ALL steps except for 3, 4, 5, 6
Step B: Complete ALL steps
Step A: Complete all orientation modules:
- Brightshores Policies
- Contingency Code Review
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness in 4 Steps Certification
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) module
- WHMIS quiz
- IT Security & Privacy Awareness e-Learning Quiz
- Code of Conduct and Violence Prevention Policy Review
- Health Screening and Student Immunization Attestation Form
- Criminal Screening – not applicable to students under 18 years of age. How to Submit: Please upload a copy of your police check via the Brightshores student placement website.
- Confidentiality Agreement
Step B: Once you have completed step A, please complete your registration which includes the following:
- Student Profile
- Upload documentation/certificates obtained in Step A
- Complete Acknowledgement of Understanding
If you require assistance, please contact:
Coordinator, Organizational Development
Ph. 519-376-2121 ext. 2435
We look forward to welcoming you to Brightshores Health System and hope that you have a fulfilling experience.